SHANNON BOAT COMPANY
The Finest in American Boat Building Since 1975
New or Pre-owned, Shannon has engineered the first "transitional" boats on the market today
Liberation. Movement. A boundless frontier. These are the core desires that motivate us to take to the water. Shannon Boat Company's Silver Concept fleet has ensured that these freedoms remain ageless. Offering a line of new and pre-owned conversion boats, Shannon has designed and engineered for the first time in the marine industry power and sail boats that have been engineered for 21st century owners who require more comfort, space and ease of handling than ever before possible. Each model has been engineered to be set up for today’s needs and can evolve over the years by the addition of easy-to-install features to meet tomorrow’s needs.
Silver Concept owners do not have to deal with:
- Frozen-in-time interior layouts suitable for mass production assembly lines, not for owner comfort and the effective utilization of space
- Compromised helm stations uncomfortable for everyone short or tall, with cramped seating and poor visibility
- Beds that are difficult to make and impossible to change the linens
- Dangerously narrow or non-existent side decks precluding safe dock line and fender handling
- Difficult docking and boat handling in cross wind conditions
- Total disregard for current and future owner physical limitations
- Unsafe boarding ability in fixed dock and stern-to situations
"THE SHANNON SILVER CONCEPT OF YACHTS ADAPTS TO YOU...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND"
THESE REAL WORLD CONCERNS AND MANY MORE HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED
BY THE HEAD-TURNING SHANNON SILVER FLEET.